KTM Duke 690 690R LED Replacement Headlight
KTM Duke 690 & 690R LED Replacement Headlight Assembly
The D2D Duke LED headlight is a direct plug and plays unit for the 690 & 690R motorcycles. The unit is a full replacement for the KTM OEM halogen headlight assembly.
The installation consists of unplugging and removing the OEM assembly and installing the new unit as you would the OEM unit and connect using the standard original plug.
Parking Light, Low beam & High Beam are "plug & play".
Features twin high-beam projector lenses and three “D-shaped low beam lenses. Horizontal "D-shaped” lenses focus light into a pool in front of the motorcycle, and the projector lenses provide a focused beam of light ahead. Solid-state LEDs are shock-and vibration-resistant and designed for long life.
Fitment Chart:KTM Duke 690 2012-2019
KTM Duke 690R 2013-2017
- Headlamp with a black backplate
- Features a triple “D-shaped” low-beam lenses, a high-beam projector lens
- Park light/DRL provide additional viability
- Solid-state LEDs are designed for long life, and the shock-and vibration-resistant lamp assembly mounts into existing light housings
- Installation is quick and easy, and the plug-in lamps connect to the factory headlamp wiring
- LED lamps are ADR, DOT & ECE113 approved
- Power: High 35w, Low 25w, DRL 3w
- Voltage: 10-14V DC
- Leds: CREE
- Warranty: 2 year
We Also Recommend
Universal Motorcycle CNC Aluminium mirror for Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Ducati, KTM